We Welcome New Members.
Thanks for taking the time to stop by the WFSC membership area. We are a small local club founded in 1966, with members from across the United States. We have developed this website to answer most questions you may have about the WFSC. We are a volunteer board and all have other jobs to attend to in our “real lives”. If by chance you have a question about something not found on the website, please feel free to contact us.
Consider holding your next large group outing at the Westfork. See our camping and reservation pages to see the facilities.
Member Benefits Include:
- Only members may camp or reserve facilities.
- A place that offers both indoor and outdoor large gathering areas for workshops, conclaves, family reunions, weddings, etc.
- Updates on Restoration Activities in the Kickapoo Valley
- A Strong Voice in Conservation Issues
- An opportunity to make a difference on many levels of conservation or club sustainability.
- Access to the many stream easements.
- Access to the club’s facebook page and community.
- Education workshops for youth and others in STEM and conservation issues
- Free WiFi
- Onsite Wood purchase options (no ice on site).
- Clean bathrooms, utilities paid and grounds groomed.
- Some of the most enjoyable weather, wonderful sunsets and starry nights unencumbered from pollution.
- All adults over 18 should be members and purchase a $30 membership for the year. Families with children under 18 years of age may purchase one membership, please consider making an additional donation. Families with underage kids may also have one extra tent on their site for the kids. Any family member 18 or over should purchase a membership.
- All Individuals in a group must be members.
- MEMBERSHIP MAY BE PAID BY: (January 1 – Dec 31)
- $30 mail-in or in person. P.O. Box 52, Viroqua WI 54665
- $33 by Paypal email@example.com
- $30 Onsite in campground by the Green tall Iron Ranger by the Water spigot.
- Please pay your membership at the beginning of the year so we have the funds available at the beginning of the season for ground needs.
Looking Forward to Meeting You,
Please add to the park. The little things do matter.
- help mowers by pick up sticks, put near firepits, return unused firewood to cage before leaving, help save the club $ in mowing time.
- stack rocks for 20 mins each visit in the area between the clubhouse and the river. Stack in either a tall pile for others to see and add to or carry rocks to the edge of the “rock field” by the pine trees to be scooped up later.
- show up for work days, posted on announcements page. Many hands make lighter work and better the club
- offer your skill set to improve the club, carpentry, painting, plumbing, sign making…
- report unreported volunteer hours in conservation to the club by emailing them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- join a committee; conservation/ restoration, workdays, communications, Activities to increase local usage and awareness.
- Donate funds See how to the left under member info.
- to help advance our conservation work & keeping the club well kept
- many employers will match your donation (check w/ your employer, they typically only need our EIN to look us up.)
- Thrivent Financial clients (and many other financial institutions offer clients $500 annually to donate to 501c3
- Because we are a 501c3 non profit, 100% of the funds go to the club and are tax deductible, donations help advance our environmental mission and keep the grounds up.
West Fork Sportsmans Club
West Fork Sportsman's Club
S3649 County Rd S, Viroqua, WI 54665, USA