Firewood is available in the campground for $15 per flat Wheelbarrow. Wood can not be brought in from other sources due to the Ash Borer.
Covid – CDC recommendations should be followed, masks while indoors, particularly if not vaccinated, distancing etc. Cleaning occurs multiple times a day of the bathroom and common area.
- Kitchen, Full Bathroom
- Stove, Refrigerator, Water
- Bedroom, Pull out
- Large hall for gatherings, weddings, workshops, etc.
- Full kitchen, bar, tables/chairs for events.
- Includes day shelter outside. Pictures of clubhouse here.
Campground is first come first serve:
The WFSC owns and operates a 19 acre main camping facility, including a club house with modern bathrooms, hot showers, multiple shelters on site. We do not take camp site reservations unless a group makes a reservation for 15 or more by April 1. Cabin, Clubhouse & Native Lodge reservations are made online with immediate payment.
- CAMPING INFO:
- Only members may register to camp – Adults, (over 18), must be members. Your own private Campground.
- $15/night- non-electric camping fees
- $25/night- electric hookup camping fees, each camping site has 2 elect in box, 30Amp and 20 Amp
- Families with underage children (<18 yrs) may purchase one membership (though 2 really helps the club) and have 2 tents on their sites.
- Maximum size motorhome/camper= 32′ NO DUAL A/C systems.
1: All Campers must be members. Please be respectful of other campers.
2. Dogs are allowed, please keep control and pick up after.
3. Please do not drive in wet/ low lying areas. Protect your lawn.
4: When setting up camp, please walk your site to locate fire pit before driving through.
5: Please take trash and recycling home or to recycling center off of Y on LF , 2 miles from the campground. Minimal Trash can be put in dumpster
6: All campsites are first come first serve. The entire campground is group camping, even electric has 2 receptacles. There is always room. If a site or Shelter is reserved and you are camping there you must move for the incoming group. Even popular weekends have space, particularly if tent camping.
7. All fees, memberships and firewood purchases are to be deposited in the iron ranger (tall green metal Pay box near the water spigot) OR paid by Paypal (add 5%) at firstname.lastname@example.org OR mailed ahead of time to WFSC P.O. Box 52, Viroqua WI 54665
8. If your car/ truck or camper sinks due to rain or sitting in one place for many days and you need to be pulled out there is a $100+ fee to get the local farmer to come with a tractor and pull you out. You will be responsible for repair costs to the ground. (dirt, seeding, grading, etc.)
9. We strive to keep costs affordable and appreciate donations to keep our little paradise unique and sustainable. We are a 501c3 due to our conservation education and work. Donations are tax deductible. Many employers, insurance and financial institutions such as Charles Schwab match donations. Thrivent members have $500 per year through their Thrivent Choice program. Find Westfork Sports Club log in to direct Thrivent to match with choice dollars. Email us at Westforksportsclub@gmail.com for more info to assist with donations if needed.
10. We greatly appreciate volunteers lending their skills to the betterment of the campground. Look for workdays on the announcements page for dates, items needed, projects or to join one of many committees we have working to keep the campground in good order. Email us if you will be out there and can help in any area of keeping the campground running.
West Fork Sportsmans Club
West Fork Sportsman's Club
S3649 County Rd S, Viroqua, WI 54665, USA